1) The duration: The tenant signatory of this contract concluded for a fixed duration will not be able in any circumstance to prevail himself of any right to the maintenance in places at the end of the stay, except availability.
2) Conclusion of the contract: The reservation becomes effective as soon as the tenant has sent the owner the expected deposit, which is 50% of the total rental amount and a copy of the contract signed before the date of arrival, or at most late on the day of arrival. A second copy is to be kept by the customer. The prices are inclusive of all charges, plus a tourist tax. The balance is paid on arrival or before the departure of the tenants at the resort. The rental concluded between the parties can in no case even partially benefit third parties, natural or legal persons, except with the written agreement of the owner. Any violation of this clause could result in the immediate termination of the rental at the fault of the tenant, the rental proceeds remaining definitively acquired by the owner. Likewise, the latter reserves the right to choose the room according to the overlapping of the stay and the reception's capacity inherent in each room without this being a reason for termination on the part of the tenant.
3) Use of the premises: The client must respect the peaceful nature of the premises and make use of it in accordance with their destination. He refrains from exercising any type of professional, commercial and / or craft activity on the premises. This rental is only granted provisionally and for pleasure. The tenant agrees to occupy the premises rented personally with his family or friends, within the limit of the number of people for whom the room is rented, and to use it peacefully. The tenant must use the furniture and objects for the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are, it is absolutely forbidden for the tenant to transport them outside the accommodation. He is forbidden to bring, for what reason that is, no modification of electricity and water existing in the leased premises, and undertakes to immediately have repairs carried out at its expense which could be made necessary by improper use of these facilities; in particular, do not throw objects likely to obstruct them into the water pipes. He undertakes to make the rooms in good condition. It is specified that the premises are non-smoking. He may not, under any pretext, sublet all or part of the rented premises. The tenant will answer for degradations and losses which could occur during the duration of the contract in the rented thing, unless he proves that they took place by force majeure, by fault of the owner, or by the fact of a third that he did not bring into the accommodation.
4) Capacity: The contract is established for a maximum capacity of people. If the number of tenants exceeds the accommodation capacity or if the number of people is greater than that indicated in the contract, the owner may refuse additional persons. This refusal can not be considered as a modification or breach of the contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of a number of customers greater than those refused, no refund can be considered.
5) Insurance: The tenant is responsible for all damages arising from his act. He is invited to take out a holiday type insurance contract for these various risks or holder of civil liability insurance. The owner can in no way be responsible for an accident whatsoever that has occurred to a child left unattended.
6) Animals: Animals are prohibited apart from those that the legal rules do not allow to prohibit (guide dogs). In the event of non-compliance with this clause by the tenant, the owner reserves the right to refuse the tenant, the rental price remaining acquired from the owner.
7) Litigation: For any litigation which could arise between the parts as for the interpretation that with the execution of the contract, the parts oblige themselves before any instance to find an amicable agreement. In the event that no conciliation could take place, the parties already assign jurisdiction to the competent courts, depending on the situation of the rental accommodation
8) Arrival: The tenant must appear on the specified day and time mentioned on the contract (unless otherwise agreed with the owner) In the event of late or delayed arrival, the tenant must notify the owner.
9) Payment of the balance: The balance of the rental is to be paid upon arrival at the owner. Rates include breakfast.
10) Cancellation by the tenant: Cancellation before arrival at the premises: The deposit remains with the owner. The latter may claim the balance of the price of the accommodation if the cancellation occurs less than 3 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises (unless the reason is medical with presentation of supporting documents, in which case the deposit will remain with the owner who will not be able to claim the balance.) If the tenant does not appear before 7 pm on the day scheduled for the start of the stay, this contract becomes void and the owner can dispose of his guest rooms. The deposit remains with the owner who reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of accommodation. If the stay is shortened, the rental price corresponding to the cost of accommodation remains fully acquired by the owner. There will be no refund.
11) Cancellation by the owner: When before the start of the stay, the owner cancels this stay, he must inform the customer by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt if this cancellation occurs 10 days before the stay or if possible by email beyond this period, to notify the customer as soon as possible. The client, without prejudging recourse for compensation for any damage suffered, will be reimbursed immediately for the sums paid. Any rental contract implies unreserved acceptance by the tenant of these conditions.
12) Our rates: € 80 (2 people) € 75 (1 person) € 15 per additional person for the "Exotic" or "Nature" room. The family room "Return from Africa" can be rented from € 110 for at least 3 or 4 people, and goes to 125 € for 5 people.
Our prices include breakfast, linen rental (sheets + towels) and charges (water, electricity, heating, etc.).
The tourist tax in addition is 0.75 € per night and per adult.
Bed and Breakfast la Minaudière, at MrMe Jeannez's,
LD Caphar, 79250 Nueil les Aubiers
Tel:+335 49 65 59 53/+336 09 59 20 66
Site: http // www.la-minaudiere.com
SIRET: 505 331 728 00012